The MovieBros Agency hires artistic and technical staff as by law enacted.
Placement service takes place in total compliance with applicable regulations.
As a guarantee for this:
- The staff is hired in accordance with applicable regulations concerning the business collaboration and in full compliance with National Collective cinema & audiovisual Labour agreement.
- The MovieBros regularly uses an integrative insurance for all staff recruited.
- Work Health and Safety practices (L.81/2008) are commissioned by Movie Bros to experienced Consultancy Companies.
All documents certifying Movie Bros’ placement and employers’ health insurance are regularly submitted to our customers. Hereinafter, the above-mentioned documents list:
- Tax compliance certificate (“DURC – Documento unico di regolarità contributiva”), certifying the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations in relation to INPS (“Istituto Nazionale Previdenza Sociale” – Italian Social Security Service), INAIL (“(Istituto Nazionale per l’Assicurazione contro gli Infortuni sul Lavoro – Italian government Agency for the insurance against work-related injuries) and ENPALS (Italian Department of social security for artists)
- ‘F24-documents’ of the regular payment of contributions and social obligations
- Copy of the payslip
- SAOL receipt of placement
- Integrative insurance receipt (optional)
- List of daily and total working-attendances